Monday, September 19, 2011

Good News All Around!

A week after my first shot at the weight loss clinic, I have lost 7lbs! Yay! I know it might not always come off that quickly so I'm relishing this small victory.

Bryan and I had a good heart-to-heart recently. We have been fighting so much lately and it was really starting to wear me down. It seemed like everyday I was ready to kick him to the curb. Getting bitched at by me over every little thing was not easy on him either. Naturally, he started reacting in a negative way so the fights only escalated. I tried to initiate the conversation many times, but Bryan refused to believe we had any issues simply because we couldn't name exactly what they were. So we just kept on doing the same thing. Being...miserable.

The heart-to-heart covered a lot and really got to the root of the depression I have been dealing with since the pregnancy. The sexual rejection during my pregnancy led to the complete obliteration of my confidence. The lack of any kind of positive attention drove me down further. The depression cause me to be bitter and resentful of both the baby and Bryan. The hatefulness led to me lashing out over every little thing. I was hurting and my husband didn't seem to care so I wanted to cause hurt back. Supposedly, he is going to work on showing me through both words and ACTIONS how much he loves me and wants me.

So far has been going well. Just have to hope it keeps up. This is the closest we have gotten to where we were when we first started really falling for each other so I think we have a good chance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment