Friday, October 14, 2011

Weight Loss in the Morning

When I decided to start working out each day I wanted to find a time to do so that wouldn't affect anyone else. My mom has been staying with us and taking care of Sylar at night. Bryan usually left around 7:15am and mom usually came out with the baby around 9:00am. Since I only work out for 30 minutes (and I like my sleep) 8:00am seemed the best choice. I could work out for 30 minutes then take a shower and be back out here generally shortly after mom brought the baby out. For some reason, she kept coming out earlier and earlier. Then over the past few days, everytime I got up to work out mom and the baby were already out here. I just dealt with it and worked out anyways.

However, the whole point of getting up at that time was not to interfere with anyone else's day. Since I have been using the Wii Fit that takes up the TV. Also, I prefer to just work out on my own. I don't need someone being a commentator on how well or how poorly I do. Sometimes I like to go a little longer than 30 minutes. I would have liked to yesterday as my cooldown time wasn't quite enough, but mom commented whenever the 30 minute mark came up on the Fit program. So I just went ahead and finished.

When I went into the living room this morning, once again they were already in the  living room. So I asked what time she normally comes out now and she said 8:00am. I said, "Okay, I guess I'm going to have to start getting up at seven." I went back into my room to change because I was not going to work out with an audience again. When I came back out, she had gone back in the room. I guess I had annoyed her or something by being annoyed myself. I dont know. I told her I had changed and was not going to work out.

So now I'm watching Blade and I guess I will just get up early tomorrow. I did weigh myself on my bathroom scale which has been close to the weight the Wii has had for me and while I cant get an exact number like from the Wii, it did appear that I lost more weight. That's awesome. I wish the weight loss was more significant, like 5lbs a day or something (lol), but I have read that weigt loss slowly is weight that will stay off. So I guess I will just be patient because I certainly don't want to head in the opposite direction. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment